Sunday, March 30, 2014

A colour challenge and some really cool news!


Hi everyone, my really exciting news (for those of you who haven't heard already) is that I was chosen to be part of the Couture Creations 2014 Design team.  You can follow the links to the blogs of all the talented ladies that have been chosen. 

 
Tracey Cooley (Special Projects)
Kerrie Gurney (Design Team Coordinator)


 And now I'd like to share with you my colour challenge entry for Lindy's Stamp Gang for March.






I started with two sheets of Core'dinations cardstock, and built up layers using stamps, washi tape, and various other mixed media items.

I used LSG embossing powders on the Twiddleybitz butterfly and frame, then rubbed some Inka Gold on the edges.  I used Couture Creations Glitzn'Glamour on the title to give a nice glittery effect after I'd painted it with Lindys Stamp Gang sprays.



The Lindy's Stamp Gang products I used were:
Embossing powders - Razzleberry Plum and Silver Moon Mistletoe 
Moon Shadow Mist - Tawny Turquoise

Twiddleybitz chipboard - title, oval frame, butterfly

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy scrapping, Tina

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT and loveeeee your page!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news....congratulations! This is a lovely, lovely page:):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails