Monday, December 24, 2012

Some glittery Twiddleybitz

Hi everybody,
I'm a bit excited as my canvas was selected for an Honorable Mention in the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition.  And I've had three projects selected for publication in upcoming issues of Scrapbook Creations.
 It's Tina again with another layout using Basic Grey's Paper Cottage range,  and lots of gorgeous Twiddleybitz chipboard, and glitter.





 I made the tulle flowers myself!  Aren't they pretty?
I'd like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas, filled with blessings and all the good things that life has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That's wonderful!! I loveeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the photo, the bike and lamp post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting Tina, you do wonderful work so it is very well deserved. Have a very scrappy 2013.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails