Sunday, December 2, 2012

Core'dinations "Recipe" and "Bag & tag" challenges

My entry for the "Recipe Challenge".
  The challenge was to create a scrapbook page featuring these 4 prominent ingredients of a classic "chocolate chip cookie":

BROWN SUGAR - Page must contain some type of Core'dinations Kraft or Kraft Core  cardstock, OR you may use any color of Brown Core'dinations cardstock that you may have on hand!  (I used Jenni Bowlin that had a kraft colour as its core/reverse side)
SUGAR - Page must contain some type of Glitter, Embossing powder or Bling. (I used glittered embellishments, rhinestones, and Core'dinations Glitter Silk)
CHOCOLATE CHIPS - Page must contain Polka Dot embossing, (I used Core cardstock that was embossed with a dotted folder).
CHOPPED WALNUTS - Page must contain some "distressing technique".(Mine was sanding, tearing and edge distressing)


 Here's my take on the Bag and Tag challenge,   The colour looks pink instead of red as I took the photo in bright sunlight.  The chipboard pieces (tree and snowflake) are by Twiddleybitz.

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the distressing on your lo and loveeeeeeeeeeee that little bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects, Tina!
    I really enjoy seeing what all you created for the Core crop!
    Thanks for playing and I am impressed with all your techniques that you used with the recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, Tina!
    I really enjoy seeing what all you created for the Core crop!
    Thanks for playing and I am impressed with all your techniques that you used with the recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails