Monday, December 31, 2012

Scrap the boys challenge

This was a challenge as I only have girls, and my hubby hates his photo being taken, so I had to pinch this gorgeous pic of my cousin's son.  The challenge was to scrap a Christmas photo with non-traditional colours.  I chose white and brown with a touch of green.


 The chipboard frame, bauble, and Christmas tree are all by Twiddleybitz. I covered the frame and bauble with metal foil tape, and the Christmas tree was painted with Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst sprays.


 The Anna Griffin paisley patterned paper was totally transformed with paint, mists, paper scraps, and washi tape.
 

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love that photo, the colors, the layers... WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina! I love what you've done with that foil tape! I don't use loads of chipboard but I am always interested to see what people do with them. I will definately remember your techniques, it looks amazing! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. Wishing you a happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layering and paint!

    Thx for joining us at Scrap the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooove this! Thanks for playing at STB :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning Tina, love all your elements. Thanks so much for playing along with us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails