First of all a huge thank-you to Alexis Smith who gave me this lovely Stylish Blogger Award. Make sure you check out her blog, "Scrappin' Sistah", here.
So here is the deal with the award:
After receiving this award I link it back to the person who sent it to me, then I list 8 facts/statements about myself, and finally I pass it on to blogs I have discovered recently!!
So here I go:
1. My favourite product is Glimmer Mist (followed closely by alcohol ink, and.. ...oh there's too many to list!)
2. The last concert I went to was.... Lady Gaga.
3. One of my fav movies is The Hangover. (...that ...and Forest Gump)
4. I grew up in the Australian bush, but had an American accent (thanks to my Mum)
5. I get most of my scrapping done late at night at the dining table.
6. I love Zarrafa's coffee.
7. I arrived at my wedding on a Harley Davidson bike.
8. Parasailing is on my bucketlist.
And now to pass the award on to two wonderful blogs that I have recently found:
*Wendy Kwok, her amazing work can be seen at Capture Each Moment. She has a heap of gorgeous layouts and projects on her blog.
*Tara Orr at her stunning blog (make yourself a coffee, sit down, and enjoy the eye candy)
I've been getting a few layout done...yay! Thought if I push myself to do these challenges I'd get more scrapping done. And it worked.
So here are my entries.
The first is for Creative Scrappers
The next challenge is a sketch challenge at The Scrappiest.
The last layout is for a recipe challenge at Debs Creations, where we had to use the following items on our layout; chipboard, ink, pearls, paint, stamped image/texture, lace/ribbon, circle, and hidden journaling.