Monday, June 1, 2009

Fab Fundraiser


What a fabulous "Chicks in Pink" fundraiser for breast cancer at Greenbank scrapbook Shop. Met lots of lovely ladies, and even won the lucky door prize. I managed to get 9 layouts done so was pretty happy with that effort. My 8 year old came back with me for the night scrapping session and did three layouts, and was wanting to stay and do more. Here's some of my efforts.


The girls from class will be happy, I finally did a boy layout. It's a bit hard when your short on subject matter having two daughters. Decided to scrap these pics of my crazy little brother on his motorbike.


And some more girly layouts.




This one's done using only cardstock, Glimmermist, ink and some beads, ...oh and a bit of thread!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina, glad to see that you are getting use out of the techniques you learnt at S.O. Layouts look great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails