Saturday, June 6, 2009




My youngest daughter's been dancing at the Eisteddfod all day yesterday and they did really well, placing in each section they danced in. We were up at 5 am and didn't get home till about 10:30pm. I was exhausted from just watching them. We've got today off, then the girls compete on Sunday and Monday.
I am hoping to get some scrapping done today after all the boring stuff like food shopping, and cleaning the house. I'm really excited to play some more with the new Tim Holtz Alcohol inks in pastels and brights (another Ebay purchase from USA as they aren't available in Australia yet).
10 hours later.... didn't get any scrapping done except to finish this mini-book I'd been working on for my friend's B'day, so thought I'd post some pics of it.

1 comment:

  1. Great tag album! Love the muted colors and the distressed look you gave it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails