Tuesday, May 26, 2009


My youngest daughter has caught the scrapping bug after the Fundraiser on Sunday. She came home and did another two layouts complete with journalling and doodling. That made her total for the day at 5 layouts! I only got 1 done, but love how it turned out. We had lots of lucky door prizes, a raffle, demos, a 'Sketch Challenge', more prizes, and cake (courtesy of the Birthday girl, Tania). A huge thanks to Lisa and Denise for bringing the Greenbank Scrapbook Shop to Veresdale for the day. The day was a success and we raised quite alot of money towards the kids awards night at the end of the year. We are hoping to do another one in July so I'll keep you posted. (Some even suggested an all day/all nighter!!!.... but not in winter!) Here's my layout I completed. And I'll add some pics from the day as soon as I upload them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails