Hi there, it's Tina with a layout to share with you today. I used the Vintage Rose paper collection which goes perfectly with the dance costumes for my daughter's performance at a local Eisteddfod.
1. Cut two of each of the decorative corners and one decorative frame using Amaryllis - Laced Frame.
2. Cut a title and tag with Kalini- Memories Tag
3. Cut three leaves using Everyday Essentials - Autumn Leaf.
4. Separate a 6cm Camden Cottage Rose into three sections by gently separating the layers, and cut the largest piece in half.
5. Fussy cut some flowers from patterned paper
6. Cut two Amaryllis - Nostalgic Narelle, and a Kalini - Tall Flower Basket from white cardstock and adhere as shown.
7. Frame your photos using the decorative corners, and mat one cropped photo onto the frame. Journal and attach title to the tag, and adhere to the page using 3D Foam Strips. Attach fussy cut flowers, leaves, and any other embellishments.
Couture Creations Products: