Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pictures of You

Hi there.
It's Tina here, sharing a layout I created using the gorgeous new "Background Savvy" Intricutz Die Collection.

 
  I cut a number of diecuts using Crystal Aroma, Fans of Fantasia, Predictability, Nostalgia, and Conservatory from white Core'dinations cardstock. I embossed two pieces of cardstock using the Conservatory die and a tan embossing mat.
 
 
 Then I die-cut the edges only, by rolling it a little way into the embossing machine, and then back out again on all four sides.  This created a cool, textured effect.  You can see it as the first layer under the photo.
 
 
Then  I heat embossed some of the diecuts, and layered them up on my page.
 

This collection of dies cut beautifully, & is so versatile, I honestly couldn't pick my favorite!



Couture Creations products
CO724089 Background Savvy Intricutz Die - Conservatory
CO724091 Background Savvy Intricutz Die - Crystal Aroma
CO724092 Background Savvy Intricutz Die - Fans of Fantasia
CO724094 Background Savvy Intricutz Die - Predictability
CO724095 Background Savvy Intricutz Die - Nostalgia
CO723984 Vintage Rose Garden papers

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails