Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang Doll Canvas


 
Hi everyone, it's Tina here today with a canvas I created for my daughter, using Lindy's Stamp Gang products, and this month's challenge colours as my inspiration.
 
 
 
 I mixed Hydrangea Blue Magicals in modelling paste until it matched the Caribbean Blue, and applied it to my canvas using a stencil.
 
 
 
Once dry I sprayed with 'Caribbean Blue' and 'Frolic In The Forest Black' Starburst sprays.  While the canvas was still wet, I dripped some 'Frozen Jack Frost" in places and did a few sprays (pressing the nozzle slowly to create bigger droplets instead of a fine mist)
 

 
 Once dry, you can add more 'Frozen Jack Frost' as desired.  I kept mine dark to represent a starry night.
 
 
 
Stamp a doll image and paint her hair and dress using 'Pretty In Pink'.
 
 

I also added embossing powder to some of the elements

 
 
Add a collage of flowers, resin, and metallic embellishments over the skirt and lightly brush with Gel Medium to allow the water-based sprays to stick to the non-porous surfaces.  Spitz with 'Pretty In Pink' and 'Bouganvillea Fuchsia
 
 
Add some background detail by stamping, and embossing with 'Hyacinth Blue Jade'
 
Paint a chipboard branch using "Frolic In The Forest black', stamp with embossing ink, and heat emboss using 'Angel Wings Gold' and "Cosmic Pink Blue'.
 

Lightly spray flower cluster with 'Caribbean Blue', and add a quote of your choice.

 
Lindy's Stamp Gang products:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails