Friday, January 2, 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang January colour challenge

The start of a new month brings a new colour challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang.  Here's the January colour palette, isn't it just gorgeous?


I decided to create a layered card and started with white cardstock and Cordinations Gemstone cardstock in white, which has a pearlescent finish.  This meant that any sprays used on the Gemstone cardstock became very soft and muted.

 
 I used five different Couture Creations dies which I either sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst & Flat Fabio sprays, or I embossed them.  I also embossed my metal elements.


I dyed some muslin using LSG Orange Creamsicle Flat Fabio spray before layering it behind my metal flower.  Both the metal pieces were embossed using Pop Rock Purple which is one of the opaque embossing powders.  I sprayed the flowers with Pop Rock Purple and Love At First Sight Lavender to give a nice two-tone effect and add some shimmer.



Lindy's Stamp Gang products:
Love at First Sight Lavender Starburst spray
Witches Potion Purple Starburst spray
Tea Pot Purple Starburst spray
Pop Rock Purple Flat Fabio spray
Orange Creamsicle Flat Fabio spray
Orange Creamsicle embossing powder
Pop Rock Purple embossing powder
Aurora Amethyst embossing powder


Couture Creations products:
CO723889 Christmas Lace Ornamental Lace die -Christmas Border
CO724005 Floral Lace Ornamental Lace die - Touch Of Love
CO723736 The Van Roe Decorative die - Celebrate
CO723242 Madeline Ornamental Lace die- Mirror Mirror
CO723311 The Treasures Ornamental Lace die - Splendour


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails