Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

 I'm excited to announce that I've been asked to join the Design Team at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.   
Check out the new challenge for January...


When I first saw the mood board, I must admit I thought this was going to be a tough one! 
You see,  I hardly ever use yellow on my creations, and if I do, it's only in small amounts. 

I looked through my photos and came across this one taken of my eldest daughter at Sandon River in New South Wales where we went camping. 


The layout came together quite easily, I used a sunray stencil with Wendy Vecchi Crackled Texture Paste - the first time I'd used this product (and it's super cool!) I used Faber Castell Whipped Spackle on the Harlequin stencil, and tried out some Goosebumps by Imagine Crafts too.  Using three new mediums meant I had no idea how it with react with the Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, or how it would turn out.  I couldn't be happier with the end result.


3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's stunning. The sunray looks spectacular and gives the whole layout a bathed in happiness look. This is really appealing all round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Tina....so bright and happy looking...love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome work with all the texture and colour...great design coping the sun-rays from the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails