scoring challenge set by Cari Locken (make sure you check out her very clever example). I made a card and scored a border on the white mat, & patterns onto the banners & flowers. (Sorry about the photos - had to take them at night)
The next challenge is #5 by Jennifer which was to use strips. I also made some flowers from my Coredinations cut-off strips.... if you look closely you can see the printing (which ads to the grungy feel). I decided to use one of my favorite mediums on this one, Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, to add some shimmer and colour.
I took lots of pics to show how it changes when the light hits the Lindy's Stamp Gang mists.
Love these roses made from the cut-off strips!