Thursday, July 19, 2012

A flat layout?????

I think I shocked myself this week....I did a really flat layout!  I might have to do a few more of these as my albums fill up really quickly (no room to add refills), with all the embellishments and flowers that I usually add!  I decided to join the sketch challenge at Scrap Friends.  I love the grunginess of this page, let me know what you think!

I used Tim Holtz tissue tapes, filmstrips, and tickets, plus some washi tape, Maya Road tickets, Gesso, and a few other bits and pieces to create lots of interest without adding bulk.




6 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the distressing and loving the little film strips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    Wonderful page layout! Love the grunge and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah..the grunge works GREAT...& LOVE those punched out pieces on the side, too....strangely, it doesn't LOOK flat!! Must be all the stamping, gesso-ing bg work! Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Friends:):):)...& for your lovely comments on my blog, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did really great with the grungy look for this page. like it alot & great work with all the different details!! thanks for joining the fun at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I think the grunginess looks great. I love all the details and dimension you were able to create, whilst still making a flat page. Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous layout with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grunginess of this page. I wish I were better at using this style.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails