Monday, March 1, 2010

So busy!


Sorry I haven't posted for so long, I've been so busy, working, teaching, running the kids around, preparing layouts and cards for classes, and I've taken up dancing (ROFLMAO). Only because I think I need to get fit and it IS heaps of fun and lots of laughs.... mostly because I'm so unco-ordinated when we have to do the choreo fast. And of course when my friend Gigelle is behind me pissing herself laughing, it doesn't help at all!
This layout was created with one of those sheets of cardstock that you get in a pack, and you say ..."I'll never use that colour". So here it is after I a) Masked and GlimmerMisted it, b) Stamped and heat embossed, c) Used impasto, Pearl-Ex, and Perfect Pearl to create depth.




In case your interested, I made my butterflies using Fantasy Film. This is a fabulous and fun product which gives an amazing look to you cards/layouts. It changes colour when it is heated and is very easy to use. All I did was iron it between two sheets of baking paper for about 10 seconds on a medium heat. I then stampped my butterflies using Stazon ink, cut out and adhered them using double-sided tape. So easy. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails