Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happenings

We held our 3rd Scrapbooking Fundraiser Day for Creation Dance on th 25th of October, lots of fun once again, and raised some money towards the kids Awards Night. I forgot to take any photos this time, but there were lots of lovely layouts completed. The next generation of scrappers, aka the kids, were asking for a 'challenge' so we gave them the task of using the following items on their page; bling, flowers, & a circle. They did some wonderful pages, and the winner walked away with a prize pack of scrapping goodies.
Here's a card I made for a Melbourne Cup Challenge. Will try to remember to upload better photos as it really is a pretty pink colour (I hate flouro lights!)

A preview of next weeks class featuring lots of GlimmerMist and my "Tiger's Eye" technique. This layout was published in Scrapbook News & Review (online) magazine.



Here's a peak at my "Circle of Life" class, sorry I can't show you the whole layout, but there are other children in the photo. (I don't post photos of other people without asking their permission first)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails