Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Love that colour!

Hi everyone!  Check out what I've been playing with!  Not my normal colours, but I love the graduated effect achieved with the embossing powders.


I sprayed both Tangerine Dream and Sunshine Shimmer sprays through a stencil to create a subtle background effect.





Tangerine Dream and Sunshine Colour Pastes were applied through stencils.



The finished layout!


Title was heat embossed using Tangerine Dream, Sunshine, and Fire Engine.





I'm currently teaching some classes on a nine day cruise to the South Pacific.  (The lucky ladies might find some ColourBlast in their kits!)  I'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back!
Happy scrapping!
Tina


Products Used:
Colour Paste - Sunshine, Tangerine Dream, 
Shimmer Spray - Sunshine, Tangerine Dream, 
Embossing Powder- Sunshine, Tangerine Dream, Fire Engine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails