Friday, June 26, 2015

Life is Beautiful Canvas

Hi there, today I thought I'd go crazy and add lots of die-cut layers to this canvas I created for my eldest daughter.  As you can see from the picture below I've used quite a few!


To create my background I applied modelling paste through a 'Rowena' diecut, and allowed it to dry.    I sprayed some mists, and once dry,stamped with Stazon ink using the gorgeous Hearts Ease stamp sets.


Most of the die-cuts were heat embossed which created a a lovely contrast to the other textures.


Die-cut two of Megan's Magic. trim centre section and cut in half diagonally, and heat emboss.


Colour flowers using mists and Glitz'n Glamour.


Cover a diecut heart in Hot Pink Glitz'n Glamour, allow to dry and repeat this process until fully covered











Couture Creations products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails