Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back from publication!

 I thought I'd share some pages with you that were published in the March and April 2013 issues of Scrapbook News and Review magazine.



 My first attempt at Inchies.... I think they're quite fun, but need to work out where/how to use them.
 
Another layout using Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst mists and Ranger Distress inks.
 

 And another attempt at inchies... Think I'll use these on a page about our 4Wheel Driving weekend.
 
 I'll be having fun teaching this class at Greenbank Scrapbook Shop on Saturday.  I'll show you how to alter your papers using Lindy's Stamp Gang and Ranger products.  There are still places available so give Lisa a call to book in for the class.


 
 
And I'll just let you know about the two newest classes at The Art Studio.  I've taken a few classes there and have loved them all.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy scrapping,
Tina

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pubs!! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with these being published...love 'em all, & especially the ' brick' one...those inchies are sooo dang cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects!!
    Big Congrats on all the pubs!
    Thank for your sweet comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts!!! but my fav has to be the last, I love the colours. Thanks for entering the A2Z Scraplets Blog Hop. I loved looking at your blog and have become a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts!
    Your inches are megga cool... Use them like you would Prima art tiles aka nesseled in amongst flowers and other embellies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails