I have a special giveaway on my blog so make sure you read all the way to the end.
I used the gorgeous Twiddleybitz Christmas Flourish and Stars chipboard for my layout. And even though it's not a Christmas layout the chipboard still suits my page.
Instructions for altering chipboard.
1. Cut your chipboard as required.
2. Sponge Gesso over the chipboard to create texture and provide a white surface so your colours are bright and clean.
3. Paint chipboard with a pearlescent paint such as Perfect Pearls or iridescent medium.
5. Add different glitters to various areas of the chipboard. I used Glass Glitter on the baubles and a fine glitter on the flourishes.
6. Cover the fine glitter with Dimensional Magic, this will really make your glitter pop, and enhance the sparkle.