Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Black with two" challenge entry

Wow....my second blog post for the day!   I'm enjoying doing these challenges as I'm getting my layouts completed relatively quickly.  I'm normally one of those scrappers who has a project sitting on the desk all week, moving stuff around till I ,get everything where I want it ... and then I have to stick it all down!
Anyways...here's my entry for the Black With Two challenge for Feb.   The challenge for this month is... DOMINANT BLACK WITH BLUE AND YELLOW +5% WHITE .


And here's my layout....

 I'd  been wanting to scrap these candid pics taken at Christmas for a few years!


 Of course I had to use some Twiddleybitz chippy and stencils on it.  Just for fun, I doodled some spots on the letters with my new "Picket Fence" distress marker.


Thanks for looking,
Tina

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Tina, love the masking it really highlights the colours, well done and thanks for joining us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the clock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic lo thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Thanks for playing with us at BW2 hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails