Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pinwheels are fun!

 Hi, I'm back with a layout for Scrapbook Divas using the Basic Grey 'Paper Cottage' range.  I used "Afgan" for the base, with strips of "Vegetable Garden" and "Domestic", which I also used for the pinwheels and bunting.  You can find the buttons here, "Felt stickers and Trim" here, and Washi Tape here.

 Have you ever made a pinwheel?  They are very easy and fun to make.ust  Just cut a square, snip from each corner towards the centre, bend the right hand side of that corner to the centre, and repeat with the other corners.  Secure with a brad.  Too easy!
And another layout ...

 My layout uses Authentic Lively "Chipper" as the base,  both sides of Vivacious, with a strip of  Vibrant cut along the chevron shape.

 I created a feather from old bookpaper, and embellished it with Prima flowers

 I added an  Authentique Detail Sticker and journalled the few details that I know about this photo.



Thanks for looking, hope I've inspired you to go create something.
Hugs,
Tina

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails