Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awesome WOW chippy, and a class sneak peak


Okay, here's an unusual one for me....a BOY layout!  Not that I don't enjoy creating them, I just have a lack of boy photos.  (I had to pinch these photos from my cousin!)

I painted the chipboard white first to get nice vibrant colours.  Then I used watercolours on the Words Or Whatever Awesome title and Boy (baseball and soccer) chippy.


Here's a sneak peak of the class I'm teaching for Christmas Club at Greenbank Scrapbook Shop this Saturday morning.  We are making Christmas cards in the afternoon using the gorgeous new Teresa Collins range.  There's still a few spots available in both classes, so call to book on 3200 1832. 

7 comments:

  1. wow I love the graffiti look for not doing many boy pages you really knocked this one out of the park (all pun intended ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. i have just come over from SOD and have had a looksie down several posts on your blog.. very nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title looks terrific,I love the way you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome painted title! Love the color and the originality! A lots of amazing scrapbooking projects here. I'd be one of your follower from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is gorgeous...maybe I should say HANDSOME! ;) Love how you did the title and focused on the picture in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title treatment! Great page.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails