Saturday, June 18, 2011

Travel Journal for SENZ

Here's another of my projects for SENZ.  I used a Kaisercraft recipe book and "Up, up & away" paper range.  It ended up being quite epic, and I actually have a few more photos and more journaling to add to it once I get it back from NZ.
Here's the front cover....



 Kutalicious travel icons such as this plane, were perfect embellishments for my pages.
 Envelope with hidden journalling...
The "New York" title & stylish Statue of Liberty  by Kutalicious....








 The acetate dividers were decorated using Tim Holtz Masks and Stazon ink....












 Lots of inking and stamping, hidden journal spots, and Kutalicious travel words....

4 comments:

  1. What an impressive travel album Tina. One your family will love to look at and read for many years I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, how absolutely fabulous! What a treasure you have created - and what a trip! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mini's very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used Kaiser craft papers before but this paper looks lovely. hope you'll come link up your album to my Travel challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/sandys-challenge-4.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails