Monday, November 8, 2010
A Blog Award and some fun pics
I received this lovely award from Sue at her blog Purple Poppy
The rules for this Award were to tell you 10 things you'd probably not know about myself, so here goes:
1. I am a Sagittarius.
2. I love Indian and Thai food (there's nothing better than a good curry)
3. Skydiving is on my bucket list.
4. I have two daughters, two dogs, a cat and a rat.
5. I met the Queen when I was seven (for winning an art competition)
6. I want to do a road trip around Australia with my family
7. I enjoy anything written by James Patterson.
8. I'm a bit of a chocoholic
9. My fav fruit is mango.
10. I broke my foot when I hit a sheep on my motorbike (the sheep wasn't hurt)
Right now to the 10 lovely bloggers I'd like to pass this Award on to, in no particular order as they are all fabby:
1. Iris Babao Uy at My White Space
2. Annika at Another Messy Crafter
3. Sandi at Snips of paper shades of ink
4. Patti at The Pampered Paper Patch
5. Linda at The Funky Junkie
6. Trudi from scrappinwitht.blogspot.com
7. Jodie at creativityandlove.blogspot.com
8. Teressa at Green Isle Crafts (who always makes me smile)
9. Lowri at Paper Vine
10. Tanya Leigh at tanyaleigh.wordpress.com
The rules for the 10 lovely Bloggers are:
Thank the person who sent you the award.
Take the Award and post it on your blog.
Tell us 10 things about yourself we probably don't know.
Pass the Award onto 10 more lovely Bloggers, with the rules
And now for some pics from our Melbourne Cup Scrapping Day.
Our hats....Lisa put her tiara on, Donna was fascinating, and Sami and I scrapped ours !
A couple of closeups of my hat. I used a Prima flower, glittered leaves, feathers, bling, and a birdcage embellishment that I'd made.
The class project that I taught on the day...
Some pics of what the girls made in class. This is Lisa's
Donna made this...
And here's Sami's.
Unfortunately I didn't get to take a photo of Carla's lovely project before she left (I can tell you it was very pink!)