Sunday, October 10, 2010
Feeling quite honored....I was given this award (my first ever) by the amazing and very talented Sharon. Make sure you check out her blog
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person that passed it to you.
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.
4. Pass the award to 5 others.
So first, Sharon...Thank you so much for my first ever award, you have made my day!
Next my 3 shares are:
1. Scrapbooking, especially if it's inky, or generally messy!
2. Love going camping/ Four-wheel driving with my family
3. I enjoy a good book, favorites include James Patterson, Wilbur Smith, Stephanie Meyer
And the 5 ladies that I am passing this award onto are:
1. Nicole Pomeroy - an amazing scrapbooker. Make sure you check out her blog
2. Marie who is a fab person, and talented scrapbooker, see her creations at mazzarati.blogspot.com
3. Kim who makes the most gorgeous cards which you can see here
4. Lisa from "What a Beautiful Mess"
5. Sandi Smith at Paper Memories
Trying to pick just 5 was so hard, there are so many creative and inspiring bloggers out there. I wish I could give one to everyone!
And now a shout-out for a new challenge blog "Get Picky". They'll be hosting 2 challenges each month and have a fantastic design team. Make sure you join up as a follower.
Next Saturday 16th October, Greenbank Scrapbook Shop is hosting a FREE DEMO DAY.
10:00am Denise & Cheree from 'Kutalicious' will be demonstrating techniques with acrylics
11:30am Tracey from 'Scrappy Art' with be demonstrating Loralie Art Stamps
At 1:00pm I am teaching a double page class using Graphic 45 papers called "Back in Time" based on a Jenny Sutherland class I attended at PrintBlocks . It suits sepia or heritage photos, and the class is $12 plus materials.