Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy weekend

Wow, what a weekend! I feel as if I've hardly seen my poor family. Saturday I was teaching classes at a fundraiser for Ovarian Cancer at Strathpine (which is about 70 kms from where I live). I left home at 8:30 am and didn't get back till about 10:45pm. There were a heap of shops and the ladies from Kutterlicious were demonstrating their new acrylic laser cut embellishments. You can do so much with these (will have to show you another day!) I managed to get a double page and 3 single page layouts completed ...and I journalled! (Those of you who know me understand that I struggle with journalling)

Then on Sunday I had to collect the oldest daughter from a sleepover, drive the girls to their dance studio photo day, then the youngest had a playday, .... Mum's taxi service got a workout once again!

Here are some pics of a card I made for my best friends birthday.


I used Co-ordinadations embossed cardstock which is just gorgeous, sanded and inked it, and then distressed the edges.


I borderpunched K & Company Que Sera Sera paper, added some ribbon, flowers and a diecut butterfly, then some Kindyglitz and a few pearls to finish it off.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos and layouts - and a GORGEOUS card. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails