Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm back from a quick break, didn't actually go anywhere but had a bit of time off work and teaching over Christmas. We've been going fishing down the creek, which is only about 1 1/2 kms from our house, it's such a lovely spot.


These pics were taken as a storm was coming over.



I actually got to do some scrapping last night, the first in a few weeks, and got three pages completed (very simple ones) I was actually worrying that I'd lost my scrapping mojo! Speaking of which, I got a cute Staffy puppy for Christmas and we called him Mojo. He's pretty staunch for a tiny, wee thing, takes on the cat and our other dog.

My other exciting news is that I had three layouts published in Scrapbook News & Reviews. Was very excited! Got lots of new pictures to (hopefully) inspire you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails