It's Tina, and I'm back with another creation using the gorgeous Couture Creation dies.
1. Cut one of the Elegant Card Cuts - Vierge Square from white cardstock, trim the outer edge, leaving 2-3mm as shown in the second photograph. (This die is great because it doesn't cut the outer edge, allowing you to change the size of the frame to suit your requirements)
2. Cut a mat using the 9.5cm Square Nesting die from one of the 6x6 Vintage Rose papers. I cut my card base from a 12x12 sheet in the same pattern.
3. Ink edges of mat and card base using a Sponge Dauber. Attach Vierge Square diecut to card base using the Two Way Glue Pen. (These are fantastic for those delicate pieces)
4. Cut a Touch Of Love heart from white, and 'Life Is Beautiful' from Core'dinations Black Magic.
5. Layer as shown, using 3D Foam Strips under the square paper mat to add depth
(Don't you just love the new Couture flowers? I had to scatter a few around my card, because they are just so pretty!)
Couture Creations Products:
CO723042 Nesting Dies - Square